- Applications for employment can only be made through official recruitment channels.
- Global will use any personal data collected through the Careers portal of our website and/or via our recruitment mailboxes for recruitment purposes only.
- Submitting your CV through our career’s portal and/or recruitment mailboxes shall not be an indication that your application for the advertised vacancy was successful.
- An invitation for an interview does not constitute an offer of employment, and Global reserves the right to terminate or alter the recruitment process subject to operational requirements.
- Successful applicants will be subject to criminal and background checks.
Important: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will unfortunately only be in contact with candidates that have been shortlisted for an interview. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days following your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.